Circle of Security Parenting
Moms Supporting Moms | MOVE | Circle of Security Parenting | Crianza con Cariño | MENS |
A parent education program that focuses on building a sense of security and confidence in our children
Circle of Security Parenting is for:
Parents or caregivers of children from birth through teens.
Parents will learn how to –
- Talk with their children so they will listen and cooperate.
- Strengthen their relationships with their children.
- Be present with their children during both the best and the toughest of times.
- Recognize their children’s needs and make sense of their behavior.
- Learn how to identify barriers to being able to communicate and guide their children effectively.
- Length – Once a week for 10 weeks; each class is 2 hours
- Locations – Classes are at various locations in Wake County
- Day and time – Daytime and evening groups are offered
- Cost – No charge
Laura Brimberry, MSW
Program Registration Form