A parent education program that focuses on instilling a sense of security and confidence in our children
Circle of Security Parenting
Circle of Security is for:
Parents or caregivers of children birth to six years old.
Parents will learn how to:
- Talk with their children so they wil listen and cooperate.
- Strengthen their relationships with their children.
- Be present with their children during both the best and the toughest of times.
- Recognize their children’s needs and make sense of their behavior.
- Learn how to identify barriers to being able to communicate and guide their children effectively.
Laura Brimberry, MSW