Funny Tummy Feelings is for:
The nearly 13,000 first graders in public, private and charter schools throughout Wake County.
- Teaching children how to protect themselves from physical and sexual abuse.
- Distinguishing between pleasant and unpleasant emotions (those “funny tummy feelings”)
- The differences between good and not-so-good secrets.
- What parts of our bodies are private.
- When and how to say no effectively.
- How to identify and select trustworthy, supportive adults.
- Trained facilitators present the interactive and engaging one-hour program.