Self-care and wellness videos from SAFEchild staff
From Laura Goulian, who works with our MOVE program – a short video about the importance of learning proper breathing techniques to manage anger and anxiety. Find it here.
From Megan Roberts, Moms Supporting Moms program coordinator – a video conversation with two local therapists on the importance of self-care for parents. The conversation is divided into five short clips.
- Clip 1 – What is self-care?
- Clip 2 – What are challenges to self-care?
- Clip 3 – What are some self-care practices?
- Clip 4 – How do we “reset” with kids around?
- Clip 5 – Final thoughts – including the need to be guilt-free