21 Feb 3.28.2019 | Postpartum Planning Class
SAFEchild’s Moms Supporting Moms (MSM) is dedicated to mothers’ emotional wellness. We help mothers and their families through phone support, in-person groups, online video conferencing and classes.
This class on Thursday, March 28 will take place at Baby+Co, 226 Ashville Avenue, Suite 20, in Cary, from 6pm to 7pm. Megan Roberts, MSM program coordinator, will cover a range of topics, including:
- A discussion of expectations of birth, motherhood/parenthood and life with baby.
- What the “baby blues” and other common emotional responses to childbirth are all about.
- Your risk for postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Creating a personalized postpartum plan.
- Practical tips about handling family and visitors, menu planning, and involving dads/partners.
Registration details will be available soon!
Questions? Contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.